Here we are at the middle of the week and we just need to get through and past this day to be on the downside of the week, coasting into the weekend.
With that, come the challenges that you need to get past. All the things that are piling up, waiting to be dealt with before you can relax on the weekend. Sometimes there are so many decisions that need to be made and situations yet to be resolved, it can feel overwhelming. Being an entrepreneur, all the undone tasks stack up and land right on your shoulders. This is not good for either your health or your psyche.
Let me make some suggestions on how to cope.
- Commit to some decisions. It will make sorely needed brain space.
- Make a list of all the decisions and tasks that need to be done.
- Prioritize all the items on your list.
- Pick the top 2 (or 3 or 4) items on the list and do those.
- Acknowledge yourself for your accomplishments and have a great weekend!
Sign up for the mailing list to get “15 Great Apps For Artistic Solopeneurs by Karen Friedland”. All sorts of free (or inexpensive) ways to get things done efficiently.